Your four-legged friends are very welcome on our dog-friendly campsite close to Mondsee. Thanks to its location in the middle of nature between Irrsee and Mondsee, surrounded by meadows and forests, Camp MondSeeLand is a place for relaxation – ideal for anyone looking for relaxation or activity-loving camping holidaymakers and particularly suitable for camping in Austria with a dog. Numerous hiking and excursion options and nearby lakes provide variety during your holiday.
Spacious pitches, a little fishing pond for your dog to cool off in, or a stroll to Robinson valley are just a few of the highlights that provide a dog-friendly camping holiday in Camp MondSeeLand. The outstanding infrastructure of the campsite combined with the adventure-packed Salzkammergut region Ensures you enjoy a relaxing holiday.
Awaiting your four-legged friend in Camp MondSeeLand:
- Spacious pitches (max. 2 dogs permitted per pitch)
- Dogs are to be kept on a let in and around the campsite
- Dog stations at the campsite (with poop bags)
- Refreshment for your four-legged friend at the campsite (swimming is permitted for dogs)
- Free run area for dogs to let off steam in Robinson Valley (at the campsite area)
- Path along the stream in Robinson valley (approx. 1 km) for ‘walkies“ - a leisurely stroll along the stream and beneath the shade-providing trees
- Vets should they require medical care, in Thalgau and Mondsee
Tips & excursion destinations with your dog
Whether it is a stroll or an extended hike with your dog - Wonderful hiking paths around our dog-friendly campsite are here waiting to be explored. In the Salzkammergut there are lots of excursion destinations and nature parks, where dogs are welcome for walks and for being active. We are happy to tell you about the loveliest destinations at Reception.
Forest, river and lake – walks in the surrounding area
Stroll with your dog along the Zellerache, through romantic Helene Valley to Mondsee. Your four-legged friend can of course go for a swim in the stream too. More information about swimming with your dog can be found here on the site for the Mondsee-Irrsee region.
Dogs are very welcome here with us! 2 dogs are permitted per pitch.
You can use our path in Robinson valley (approx. 0.9 km). There is a free run area for dogs and dog stations there.
Your dog can swim in our pond area or in Robinson valley.
At Mondsee the accessible lake entrances between the towns of Plomberg and Scharfling can be used. Essentially dogs are not permitted in any public swimming areas.
No, our pond is a fishing pond and is not suitable for swimming (except for dogs).