Enjoy a relaxing camping holiday in Austria with your children. Whether it is a motorhome, camper or tent – on the spacious pitches you can enjoy plenty of open space. Our Premium pitches are Ideal for families, with direct views to the spaciously designed play area, where children can run about as their parents relax at the adjoining pitch. And anyone who appreciates that special Alpine style will find that in our full-equipped, cosy holiday lodges their needs are very well catered for.
Especially for families with children, the idyllic location of the campsite in the middle of natural surroundings, and not far from Mondsee and Irrsee, is a perfect place to enjoy a camping holiday with the family in the Salzkammergut. Here children get to run about and play to their hearts’ content, explore the natural surroundings, fish in the pond and forge new friendships afterwards at the camp-fire in Robinson valley or explore the Salzkammergut region with its mountains and lakes with their parents, grandparents and friends.
Our child-friendly selection of indoor & outdoor activities along with abundant leisure opportunities available for all the family at the campsite and in the surrounding area means there is never a dull moment during a camping holiday. Here is an initial overview of what we offer:
The indoor activities available at Camp MondSeeLand for families and children at the campsite:
- large and bright recreation room for reading and chatting
with pool table, play areas, TV, board games and books, coffee & drinks machine
- Computer area with Internet (WLAN)
- Kids Club – the meeting point for kids & teens
with table tennis tables, indoor games and foosball
- roof-topped & heated pool with sun deck & views to the Schafberg
- bright, heated shower rooms with baby changing area
- for families there is a family bathroom, complete with family-sized shower, WC and nappy changing table
- Own rental bathroom (hire bathroom) for all the family (fee payable)
- excellent infrastructure with kiosk, catering (e.g. barbecue evening in Gasthof Fohlenhof), and much more.
The Camp MondSeeLand range of outdoor activities Your holiday with children:
- Swimming fun from May to September in the roof-topped, heated outdoor pool
- Robinson valley: an adventure forest for children with stream, wooden teepee and camp-fire pitch
- Fantastically kitted out children’s play area with climbing frames, swings, rope jungle, slide, swing recliner, sand pit area, play tower, funicular and much more
- Football pitch with goalposts
- Natural pond for fishing
Tip: bring your own rod and fish in the pond. Don’t expect to make any huge catches, but there is no shortage of fun here!
- Holiday programme from July - August
- Plenty of sports & leisure activities nearby
- Excursion destinations for all the family
- Salzkammergut Card free from a stay of 3 nights or more – with lots of discounts available in the region
More than a child-friendly campsite
From the large play area to magical Robinson valley, the natural playground in the forest at the campsite, to a variety-packed holiday programme – here as a family you get to enjoy a relaxing time and can enjoy each and every day of your holiday – whatever the weather.
Lakes, pool and much more
Families adore the Salzkammergut with its turquoise lakes, that don’t just tempt you in for a swim or a bathe. Have a go at a variety of water sports – whether it is snorkelling, stand-up paddling, sailing, surfing or water skiing, during your camping holiday. From Camp MondSeeLand it is just a few minutes to get to Mondsee and Irrsee. And in the roof-topped and heated swimming pool at the campsite, kids get to splash about while parents can relax and enjoy the sunshine in one of the loungers at the pool.