- Kiosk – with all the useful day-to-day items you need to enjoy a relaxing camping holiday – from fresh breakfast baking to sunscreen
- Reception providing personal advice and important information about the camp site and the region
- Bright and welcoming recreation room with book corner/reading lounge and wide-screen TV and Internet as well pool table
- separate children's play area
- covered ‘Chill-out area’
- Kids Club for children & teenagers with foosball and table tennis tables
- perfect equipped Sanitary facilities With lots of extras
- Fully equipped kitchen, with oven and sink, outdoor washing up area
- Dry room & Baby nappy-changing room
- high-speed W-LAN throughout the camping area
- large children’s play area & ‘Robinson Valley‘ – a magical, forested area with stream and teepee – ideal for exploring nature.
- Plenty of space on an area spanning a total of some 40,000 m², in the middle of natural surroundings to enjoy a stroll & sunshine, e.g. At the little fishing pond at the campsite
- plenty of sports & leisure facilities in the immediate vicinity
- Activity and family programmes in the holidays (July and August)
- plenty of space to exercise and paths for walking – ideal for a camping holiday with your dog
- Location direct on the cycle path – for a camping & cycling holiday
- Long-term camping pitches for summer & winter
- named as one of the best camp sites in Austria
- Ideal location between Mondsee and Irrsee in the Salzkammergut and close to the city of Salzburg
Look forward to a camping holiday in Austria with plenty of features and an award-winning infrastructure – from the optional private sanitary facilities to the swimming pool at the camp site . Well-tended, clean and contemporary sanitary facilities are a standard feature at our 4-star campsite in Salzkammergut. The comfortable pitches are set out in terraces and spaciously integrated into the characteristic landscape of the Salzkammergut in Austria.
Charcoal and gas barbecues are permitted, but open fires and fire pits are not
Shopping options are available in the nearby Tiefgraben retail park (Hofer, Billa, DM etc.) around 3 km away. There is a kiosk right at the campsite for necessary day-to-day items.
Gasthaus Fohlenhof is next to Reception. Our landlords pamper you with wonderful home-made fare and culinary delicacies.
Our heated pool is situated directly behind Reception and is open from 8:00 to 20:00
Washing machines and dryers are available for our guests for a fee of four Euro per wash cycle.
You can of course use our small kitchen. A token is all that is required to cook. These are available at Reception for two Euro. This provides enough time to cook a full meal.
There is a refrigerator and freezer compartment in the recreation room directly adjacent to the kitchen which all our guests can use free of charge.
Our coffee machine is located in the recreation room
Every day from 08:00 fresh pastries are available at Reception, with no advance order necessary
The recreation room is available for every guest to use. The recreation room has a television, computer, refrigerator and freezer, a coffee machine, pool table along with various magazines and books.
The table tennis table and foosball table are beneath the pool terrace in the ‘Kids Club’
If you would like to use WLAN on your own mobile device, this is available throughout the campsite. Usage fees are EUR 1.50 per night (for all the family’s devices). The password is available at Reception. This will be billed upon departure.
Gas is available in Reception. However only Primagaz and Euro bottles are exchanged. Otherwise there is a deposit of EUR 43.00 per bottle.
Our clear and pure water from our own mountain spring in the forest is drinking water standard and is safe to consume. The only exception is water at the well (close to the pond)
Your children can play to their heart’s content in Robinson Valley. There are seating areas, a fire pit, (for charcoal only) and a little stream. Our circuit path is also in Robinson Valley (with dog stations) as is our fenced dog free run area.