- Campsite for nature lovers set in a tranquil location
- Spacious pitches for campers
- Fantastic offers at the campsite for families and children:
Playground and adventure forest, Robinson valley, with lots of free space to run about
Swimming pool & chill-out lounge for teenagers
Children's programme in the holidays
- Extensive range of activities
- Close to Mondsee & Irrsee (just a 3 minute drive away)
- Campsite facilities include tended sanitation areas, laundry areas, kiosk, food, and much more.
- Dogs welcome
While camping you can enjoy being connected to nature, while experiencing comfort at the 4-Star campsite Camp MondSeeLand. From a Basic tent pitch to a Premium pitch – you choose the pitch to suit your needs for your camping holiday between Mondsee and Irrsee, set in the middle of natural surroundings and with a superb mountain panorama.
Numerous facilities, including a heated and roof-topped swimming pool along with an excellent infrastructure with extensive sanitary facilities, kiosk, cosy inn and much more, ensure that even while camping in a tent, comfort is not compromised.